The latest popular sunglasses styles to grace celebrity faces include chunky, bold and eye-catching trends. Olympic Eyewear specializes in selling sunglasses in bulk, making them more affordable for retailers to purchase designer wholesale sunglasses.
The latest hip shades go with all fashions, including skinny jeans, off the shoulder blouses, soft wavy hair, trendy accessories, leopard prints, zebra stripes and even pheasant-style dresses.
- Sunglasses have gone hip and popular trends include big, oversized shapes, including the latest "O" shapes. This is often associated with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, which actually help highlight their delicate features. This iconic frame pays homage to the late Jackie Kennedy Onassis, a great fashion icon that revolutionized the fashion industry.
- Cats Eye sunglasses ooze a vintage charm, reminiscent of the 50's. Celebrities dawning this popular trend include Kate Moss and Katy Perry.
- Classic aviator glasses are the latest trend this season, being donned by the likes of Katie Holmes, Jennifer Aniston and Elle Macpherson. Think "Top Gun" style meets sweet next-door girl looks. This style also looks amazing and hot on men, including Ryan Phillipee.
- Ray-Ban is a popular name brand; so popular in fact, stars like Rihanna rely on them for a signature, contemporary look. Other celebrities that favor this style include Zack Braff, Emma Stone, Amanda Seyfried, Zoe Saldana and Tiffani Thiessen.
- Oversized and glamorous designer styles are often associated with the likes of fashion designers including Jennifer Lopez, Victoria Beckham and Anna Wintour.
- Vintage princess styles are delicate, while making bold statements. This is a popular celebrity favorite of Nichole Richie, highlighting her whimsical, fair features.
- Bold, crazy trends, including Eiffel tower styles, bright colors, ice cream shades and even sunglasses chains are seen on the latest fashionable runaways.
- Small, medium and large style glasses are the latest celebrity trends, designed to compliment and fit a variety of facial shapes and features.
- Elijah Wood prefers the trendy, yet polished look of Barton Perreira sunglasses.
- Brad Pitt looks simply smoking in aviator style glasses that are tinted, with iconic detailing, which also includes Barton Perreira styles.
- Rimed styles, such as Wayfarers hybrid designs, are gorgeous on tan skin and compliment many shapes of faces, including Ashley Tisdale.
- Athletes prefer the look of Oakley sunglasses, boasting fit, fashion and full sport functionality. These are a favorite among Shaun White and other popular star-studded athletes.
Featuring a wide variety of name brand, classic celebrity sunglasses including DG, Air Force, Manhattan, Nitrogen, VG, Virage and other popular brands, Olympic Eyewear's spectacular prices are sure to stun runway dwellers, turn heads and create a glint of envy in fashionista's eyes.