The latest trends combine a variety of styles and fashions, ranging from classic and modern to understated and bold. In a fashion-conscious world where nearly anything goes, today's sunglasses are about fit, comfort and having a personal sense of style.
Women's trends include the following
- Globetrotting – Fashionistas that love traveling are looking for vintage-textile sunglasses this season. Whether it's antique shapes or two-tone effects, popular styles include deep browns, tortoise colorations, leather and metallic, floral prints, faux wood finishes and oversized round frames. Well-liked brands include Wayfarer sunglasses, which are fashion staples in the sunglasses market.
- Impulse – Whether it's an aerodynamic profile or a futuristic cat-eye style, chunky, embellished sunglasses look fabulous paired with dramatic details. Jet black is the ultimate seductive must-have color, but splashes of pink, red and dressed up jewel tones are ushering change into this brazen category.
- Timeless – Classic and legendary, the sunglasses that were made popular by Princess Diana, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly are modern staples that stand the test of time. Whether it's square sunglasses that feature contemporary finishes or oversized round styles, these iconic styles offer sophistication. Detailed accents include swooping temples, jewelry details, cutout accents and a refined color palette.
Men's sunglasses trends highlight the below styles
- Artist – With an unrestricted, fluid appearance, this style embraces warm tortoises, chocolate and mocha browns and earthen tones. With shapes that vary from aviators, John Lennon-style rounds and rugged models, these styles include metal and leather trims. Giving men a laidback appearance, these styles offer the ultimate in comfort.
- Effortless – Clean, crisp and minimalistic, this style is defined by a laid-back, no-frill appearance. Featuring basic black, heather gray, olive green and muted navy, these colors combine for tasteful color schemes that are distinguished and versatile. Distinct square and simple round profiles create a polished appearance. The most popular styles in this genre include Wayfarer sunglasses.
- Energetic – Colorful sunglasses creative positive energy flows. Whether it's a combination of colorful frames and mirrored lenses in brilliant green, orange or blue shades, or sunglasses that feature metallic temple details, these sunglasses are designed to turn heads. Bold aviators and Wayfarer sunglasses help men accomplish this designer, upscale look.
Olympic Eyewear supplies retailers with designer wholesale sunglasses. Available in popular models, these sunglasses are affordable and the ideal choice for big box stores, sporting good retailers, boutique stores and even inexpensive eyeglass and sunglass stores.