Wholesale sunglasses do more than just convey an image; they are the windows to personality, conveying the truth behind the mystery.
- Young and Carefree – Wayfarer sunglasses convey a magical youth. Popularized by musicians and celebrities, these are ideal for hipsters that just want to kick back in jeans and t-shirts and spend time having fun. A must: a nonchalant attitude towards life.
- Rock Star Wannabes – Calling all rockstars: Do you wear leather pants, vests, jackets and bling? A dark, edgy pair of mirrored wraparound bulk sunglasses is calling your name. Think Bono or Kid Rock.
- Sports Buff – Have you always wanted to star in "America Ninja Warrior?" Flex those buff muscles and soak up the sun with the latest pair of X-Loop sunglasses. You will look athletic and active just as soon as you dawn these sexy sunglasses.
- Slick Dude – If you are looking to exude the ultimate in composure and charm, Aviator sunglasses are sure to knock girls off their heels. They are handsome, rugged and reminiscent of Tom Cruise in "Top Gun."
- Blast from the Past – If you are looking for a vintage, hippie and retro pair of sunglasses, try the latest mod round-framed styles. All iconic legends, from Ozzy Osbourne to the Beatles and Mick Jagger have made these oversized frames famous.
- Hipsters – Ironic, hip, vintage and mismatched, these hipsters shades include nerd glasses, oversized plastic frames, shutter shades, Buddy Holly glasses and candy-colored Wayfarers. Think loud, funky and colorful.
- Movie Star Legends – Oversize dark sunglasses are perfect for hiding a night of partying and no sleep. For decades, celebrities have used these iconic sunglasses to duck their heads and elude the paparazzi.
- Geeky – Linked to the "Revenge of the Nerds," it has never been sexier to be geeky. Whether it is clear glasses with a browline, Wayfarer, oversize or round frame styles, these look sensational on movie stars and everyday folks.
Olympic Eyewear specializes in selling wholesale designer sunglasses. They sell men's, women's and children's sunglasses at deep discounted prices. Best of all, retailers can easily purchase these sunglasses in bulk discounts of one dozen.
They offer a wide array of brands, including Air Force, Arctic Blue, Barricade, BeOne, Biohazard, Black Society, CG, Choppers, DG, Dxtreme, Eyedentification, Giselle, Khan, Kleo, Locs, Manhattan, Nitrogen, Oxigen, Pablo Z, Polarspex, Retro Rewind, Road Warrior, Romance, Sturgeon, Tundra, USA, VG, Virage, X-Loop and more.
Retailers can search their website by sunglass style, material, lens type, features and even accessory types.