This summer's fashions are all about simple dresses and never stepping out without a stylish pair of sunglasses. The most popular sunglass trends anticipated to dominate this summer include the following wholesale designer sunglasses.
- Embellished – Ranging from delicate embellishments on the temple to oversize pieces of glam, these styles are sure to make bold, attention grabbing statements. Olympic Eyewear features pearl-studded Giselle cat eye sunglasses, heart-shape Retro Rewind styles, Giselle cat eye sunglasses that features a telltale jaguar that adorns the left side of the frame and the trendy VG logo that adorns butterfly-style women's sunglasses.
- Colorful and/or Mirrored – Trendy mirrored sunglasses come in a wide variety of brands, ranging from Air Force to XLoop sunglasses. Typically made of lightweight plastic, mirrored sunglasses are rapidly gaining popularity among men and women, especially with the Aviator-style wholesale sunglasses. These come in a wide variety of oval, rectangle, semi-rimless and wrap styles, which are bound to make their own colorful statements.
- Flat Top or Square – Square-style sunglasses are an ode to vintage designs. There are several manufacturers that specialize in producing these popular styles, including VG sunglasses, Air Force, X-Loop sunglasses, Locs sunglasses and many more. Many of these flat top or square designs come in a wide variety of colorful frames and lens colors, including standard black and gray to more colorful hues to neon green and neon blue.
- Round or Retro – Round, retro style frames were among the first sunglasses invented, which gives them a retro vibe. These round frames are available with a wide variety of features, including animal prints, mirrored lenses, oversize frames, rhinestone embellishments and several vintage styles. Classic and never out of style, these wholesale sunglasses are bound to remain timeless and popular for many years to come.
- Aviators – The ultimate fashion accessory, Aviator sunglasses have remained at the height of popularity for more than 25 years. Popular styles include polarized lenses, vintage frames, mirrored lenses and other popular seasonal designs. Olympic Eyewear features a wide collection of Aviator sunglasses, which makes them popular among both men and women.
- Cat Eye – The classic and iconic cat eye sunglasses gained popularity in the 1950s and 1960s through fashion icons and movie stars, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. Olympic Eyewear offers a wide variety of silhouettes, tasteful embellishments and fashionable designs.
- White Frames – The latest style to return to the forefront of fashion are white sunglasses. Dominating both men's and women’s styles these trendy accessories are the latest fashion must-have, which makes them a necessity for big box stores to keep in stock this upcoming summer season.