Bright, bold, big, fun! No longer is it the time for the quiet and sedate, at least when it comes to wearing the summer fashion must-have: sunglasses. The great thing is that with Olympic Eyewear, you can easily afford designer sunglasses bought on wholesale basis so you can have the latest in sunglass summer fashion without feeling the pinch in your budget.
Get the latest and hottest trends for the summer and buy these sunglasses at wholesale prices! Here are some of the trends to watch out for:
- Bold and brash. Say goodbye to plain blacks and greys. Bold colors in oversized designs and printed frames are the name of the game. You can see fashion icons sporting frames that proclaim, "Look at me!". This includes modern frames with edgy rims or shapes, frames in bright neon or candied colors or frames bearing animal or colorful geometric prints.
- Bedazzled. Stand out with a fierce and ferocious pair of DG sunglasses that are studded with rhinestones, studs and cute embellishments.
- Classic Cat Eye. If you want to channel Marilyn Monroe or Jackie O, here's your chance. Be classy yet trendy with a well-loved design that worked throughout the ages. Update the look by getting an oversized cat eye frame in tortoiseshell or glaring white.
- Go quirky. Get funky with uniquely shaped frames.
- Go geek. For men, the recent twist on geek chic is a fun way to express your fashion sense. This summer, channeling the inner nerd in you mean going for cheap wholesale sunglasses frames that are chunky and oversized.
- Hip to be square. Try oversized square frames, especially if you have an oblong-shaped face. This adds proportion to your face shape.
- Retro. The classic looks of aviators and wayfarer sunglasses never go out of style. Aviators, which are characterized by thin metal frames surrounding teardrop lenses, can be mirrored, in keeping with the latest summer style. Instead of metal aviators, you can sport a modern take on the classic by getting a plastic frames that come in bright colors. Other updates on the aviators include squared off lenses or double-bridged frames. Rather than sporting a single color, go for contrast with a two-toned frame.
- Oversized. Make like your favorite celebrity and look as if you're avoiding the paparazzi with oversized lenses. Not only do these provide more protection from the sun, but also look playful and oh, so summer-ready.
- Be well-rounded. Round, John Lennon-like sunglasses in chunky frames and contrasting colors can complete your summer look at the beach.
Whatever your chosen trend, it is important to wear what makes you feel confident. If you feel that you can carry your chosen style with aplomb, go for it! You can actually try all these trends by getting wholesale sunglasses by the dozen. Remember, beautiful and trendy sunglasses need not cost you an arm and a leg. With Olympic Eyewear, you can enjoy great savings without crimping your fashion fun in the sun.