Several sales techniques help businesses successfully sell bulk sunglasses.
- Brand Selling – When businesses purchase wholesale sunglasses by the dozen, upselling the brand of sunglasses can help improve retailers' profits. Olympic Eyewear sells several popular name brands, including X-Loop sunglasses, Wayfarer sunglasses, Locs sunglasses and Biohazard sunglasses, to name a few. The aforementioned companies spend several thousands of dollars building their brands' equity, which ultimately helps boost retailers' profits.
- Stories – Telling stories can also improve sales. If sunglasses offer superior UV protection, relay this to customers, explaining how it helps to prevent future eye damage and harmful sun exposure. Since many customers want to mimic red carpet looks, businesses can have magazine photos of famous celebrities walking the carpet in specific sunglass designs, styles and brands, which can help influence customers into purchasing specific sunglasses.
- Style – Design and highlight pictures of people wearing these top-notch, high-end sunglasses so customers can see the dramatic images of real people wearing quality sunglasses. All pictures should be high quality to accentuate the luxury sunglasses that Olympic Eyewear offers.
- First Impressions – Salespeople should be polite and make eye contact when speaking to potential customers. While the up-front costs of sunglasses may make some customers hesitate, in the end, these quality sunglasses are sure to turn heads, make excellent first impressions and withstand years of wear and tear. This makes quality sunglasses a superb investment.
- Value – Instead of focusing on the price of sunglasses, emphasize the value of sunglasses. By concentrating on the luxury features of sunglasses, customers will understand the value, instead of feeling as though the sunglasses are cheap.
- Need-Based Sales – It is important that businesses determine the needs of their customers. Instead of simply selecting sunglasses for customers, ask series of questions about what customers are looking for. This may include if they prefer ultraviolet protection, specific sizes of sunglasses, features, etc. Once businesses obtain specific ideas, narrow down certain styles of sunglasses to meet customers' needs and desires.
- Personalize – Customers may have particular preferences and options. If possible, explain to customers that certain colors and styles are easy to order.
- Offers and Discounts – To help keep customers continually coming back for new sunglass styles, offer regular discounts, special offers, seasonal discounts or rebates on clearance or new release sunglasses. These offers will ultimately help boost sales and keep long-time customers returning.
Olympic Eyewear offers thousands of sunglasses in bulk. Their expert team narrows down the latest popular trends, colors, styles and brands to make it easy for businesses to place bulk orders.