As 2013 comes to a close, Olympic Eyewear highlights the top sunglasses design trends for the year.
- Round – Retro round styles dominated 2013, paying homage to legendary artists and musicians such as Ozzy Osbourn and John Lennon. Tapping vintage fashion styles, these sunglasses rocked runways.
- Cat Eye – Seductive and full of mystery, cat eye sunglasses channel iconic legends such as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. Donned by popular modern artists, such as Katy Perry and Mary J. Blige, this style made a huge comeback in 2013. Oozing sophistication and drama, styles range from super cat eye to more subtle versions.
- Colors – Bold colors rocked 2013. With neon shades from the 80s and 90s dominating clothing, neon sunglasses saw a sharp increase in popularity. Fashion gurus loved pairing bold, bright sunglasses with clothing, adding extra oomph to any ensemble.
- Geeky – Made popular by Zooey Deschanel this season, geeky glasses made a giant comeback. Immediately transferring to sunglasses styles, these oversized 80s inspired glasses were a smash.
- Keyhole – Keyhole styles add a vintage, retro style to modern, contemporary sunglasses. Showing up on celebrities throughout the year, this style gained popularity with Johnny Depp, Alexa Chung and Ryan Gosling.
- Floral – Floral patterns are "in." Whether it's making a soft-hued statement or a colorful, bold design, floral patterns aren't for the faint of heart, but did take the fashion world by storm.
- Unique – Odd shapes dominated the season, adding a futuristic look to designer styles. Eye catching and unique, these styles turned heads.
Olympic Eyewear offers wholesale sunglasses, such as DG sunglasses and VG sunglasses. Their 2013 bestsellers included a variety of trendy designs, such as unique shapes with earpiece detailing, colorful sports X-Loop sunglasses, neon Wayfarer designs, oversized vintage styles, mysterious celebrity sunglasses, DG rimless sunglasses, classic aviator styles, animal print designs, simple metal designs and a variety of colorful plastic sunglasses.
Focusing on purchasing the latest styles, Olympic Eyewear offers no order minimums but does feature substantial discounts for large volume orders. Their wholesale sunglasses are ideal for retailers, big box merchandisers, sports stores, golf courses, cruise ships, tourist organizations, outdoor outfitters, ski and snowboard resorts, tourist shops and even stylish boutiques.
With deeply discounted prices, these name brand, designer sunglasses can be resold for a substantial profit, helping increase stores' bottom line profits.