Olympic Eyewear provides exceptional financial information for vendors and retailers by providing cheap sunglasses in bulk. By helping reduce the cost per item, Olympic Eyewear allows retailers to boost profits by purchasing bulk sunglasses. For seasonal market or fair vendors, adding sunglasses to their inventory helps to increase sale items, easily boosting profitable margins.
Retailers and vendors alike can help increase their profits by purchasing cheap wholesale sunglasses and following these three reasoning techniques.
- Save Money – When purchasing bulk sunglasses, retailers will immediately lower their overhead spending costs by reducing costs on each initial item. For example, if the cost of one dozen designer sunglasses wholesale is $24 and each pair retails for $10, this purchase nets a total profit of $240 less the initial investment of $24 for a total profit of $216. This can easily cover the cost of additional overhead, licensing fees, seasonal inventory costs, etc.
- Increasing Stock and Saving Money – Buying sunglasses in bulk helps retailers dramatically increase their stocks, as they can purchase a wider variety of goods at cheaper price points. Volume discounts on larger orders helps to decrease the price per unit. Sunglasses are easy to purchase cheap and sell for a higher profit, which enables retailers to quickly make substantial profits.
- Quality Products at Wholesale Prices – Just because wholesale designer sunglasses are cheap, does not mean the quality has been sacrificed. This is quite the contrary. In fact, when retailers buy sunglasses in bulk shipments, they have an opportunity to purchase a higher quality product at less expensive prices. This allows retailers to resell sunglasses without skimping on the quality, which enables them to quickly turn over their inventory for higher profits.
Generally, there are several ways retailers can expand on their discount sunglasses companies.
- Companies should generally have an established website or a brick and mortar establishment.
- Merchandise should arrive directly from a whole sunglasses company.
- Make sure the wholesale sunglasses retailer is a reputable company, such as Olympic Eyewear.
- Companies should have capital to invest in bulk merchandise. This may require $8,000 to $10,000 for immediate deliveries within three-month periods.
- To help make any company self-sufficient and profitable, owners, managers and employees must be dedicated to staying persistent, patient and being dedicated to helping companies succeed both in the short- and long-term.