This spring unveiled the latest fall and winter sunglass trends, which graced the runways of London, Paris, New York and Milan. Olympic Eyewear has picked up these latest designer wholesale sunglasses trends, making sure they're readily available for customers.
- Modern Cat Eye Sunglasses – Sunglasses that turn up the eyes make a pleasing statement. Most people who wear this style report feeling happier and often smile more. In fact, runway models that show off these popular wholesale designer sunglasses report having genuine smiles. Runways also saw round lens cat eye styles, as well as modern, chic lines. Some even added a perfect feline print that matched the shape of these delectable frames, making them more feminine.
- Darker Shade Lenses – This past spring and summer saw lighter colors with ombré tints. This winter highlights thick color rims with dark lenses. Bold and expressive, these sunglasses pair perfectly with this season's clothing and accessory fashions.
- Thick and Colorful – While wholesale sunglasses frames come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes, thick and colorful frames are making a wild comeback. This includes bold neon blue, bright yellow and astonishing red. These thick frames are far from the average sunglasses and are sure to garnish head-turning attention when matched with same-tone outfits.
- Oversized Sunglasses – Oversized sunglasses have been popular for several years, as they mimic the latest celebrity fashion styles. These sunglasses take up approximately half of one's face, making most facial features appear small and petite. Whether it is a pair of cat eye sunglasses, oversized thick frames or aviators, these styles are timeless. The latest trends include thick yellow and red frames, as well a unique blue marble.
- Retro Styles – Retro styles from the 1960s and 1970s are receiving a modern-day makeover. With a slightly toned down style, circular lenses, square frames and ombré lenses are nostalgic this season. Aviators are also receiving a modern-day twist, adding glamour to both men's and women's everyday styles.
- Round Sunglasses – This season's round bulk sunglasses are an extension of this past season's styles. Retro has made a big comeback this season and brand name designers, such as Micheal Kors and Tory Burch, are celebrating this classic, timeless style.
- Geeky Styles – Olympic Eyewear offers the clear tint geek glasses look. This includes oversize frames with clear lenses and tops off a Parisian style outfit that includes a beret or shawl. Giving women a sexy, librarian edge, these glasses look appealing and can dress up any classic school girl outfit.
Sunglasses can make or break any fashionista outfit. Olympic Eyewear offers name brand sunglasses, including styles such as Wayfarer sunglasses, which are iconic and timeless.