This season's bright, bold bulk sunglasses trends are bound to turn heads and cause quite a stir among fashionistas. To give retailers an edge this season, Olympic Eyewear has composed a list of several popular, trendy designer wholesale sunglasses that are sure to garnish attention from shoppers and passersby.
Top trends for 2015 include the following:
- Unique Shapes and Designs – Stores should consider purchasing wholesale sunglasses that offer bold, colorful shapes and statement making designs. Whether sunglasses have embellished temples or classic round John Lennon style sunglasses, this season is about embracing individuality and making unique statements.
- Light Colored and White Frames – This season is seeing a return to more pastel tones and white frames. Popular among both women and men, white frames are returning from the 80s energetically, regularly popping up on covers of magazines and runways around the world. The calming pastel tones are popular among women, lending attractive looks to light pink, peach, ivory, lavender or soft spring pastel tones.
- Oval, Round and Square Frames – The wholesale designer sunglasses designs that feature thick edges are making a trendy, yet bold statement in the fashion world. Adding an instant focal point to facial features, these designs can accommodate every facial shape based on choosing the right design.
- The Return of Retro – The return of retro sunglasses has never been more popular. Styles from the 1960s and 1970s are showing up on celebrities at photo shoots and on the red carpets. Whether it is an oversize, thick wingtip style or a flattering Audrey Hepburn knockoff, these vintage styles look fabulous no matter what era they are rocking.
- Aviator Sunglasses with Colored Lenses – Aviator sunglasses have remained a staple in the sunglass world since Tom Cruise helped them gain legendary status on "Tom Gun." This year's styles have broadened their reach to appeal more to women by including colored lenses that blend with all types of trendy outfits.
- Oversize Frames – Oversize frames are once again in fashion. Never out of style, celebrities, while being coveted by their fans, often wear oversize frames. These styles range from simple to overstated, highlighting with rhinestones and tasteful embellishments.
Sunglasses can virtually transform someone's outfit or their entire look. Departments stores and clothing stores benefit from having a broad selection of designer wholesale sunglasses by the dozen, as this offers customers the benefit of being able to mix and match or choose several different pairs of sunglasses to compliment their outfits for this upcoming summer season.