Olympic Eyewear offers several outstanding name brand wholesale sunglasses, including popular models such as DG sunglasses, X-Loop Sunglasses and VG sunglasses, to name a few. People can extend the life of their sunglasses by following these easy sunglass care tips.
Always check designer wholesale sunglasses for signs of excess wear and tear. Invest in an eyeglass kit to tighten lose hinge screws. Sunglasses can easily become misaligned. If this happens, consider visiting an optical shop and asking for a readjustment.
Cleaning sunglasses properly will help extend their lifespan.
- Rinse sunglasses under lukewarm water, as this helps remove any grit or dust that can cause unsightly scratches.
- Using dishwashing detergent that is lotion-free, gently rub a few drops of soap on each side of the lenses and around the frame. Run the whole sale sunglasses under water, gently rubbing in the soap to remove skin oils, fingerprints or smudges.
- Rinse sunglasses using lukewarm water and dry with a lint-free, cotton or microfiber towel.
- If sunglasses become dirty, it is best to immediately clean them, as skin oils and sweat can damage UV coatings.
- Avoid cleaning sunglasses with paper products, such as facial tissues or paper towels, as these are abrasive and can cause scratching.
- Always use a protective eyeglass case that is hard or padded. This helps prevent sunglasses from crushing or receiving car key scratches.
- Never leave sunglasses on car dashboards, as the intense heat can actually damage the frame's hardware and lens coatings.
- When removing sunglasses, always use both hands to prevent frames from developing a curve or becoming bent.
- Avoid wearing sunglasses atop the head, as it can stretch out frames.
The best sunglass accessories to consider purchasing for long-term investments include the following:
- Protective cases help keep lenses clean and prevent damage to sunglasses.
- Microfiber cleaning cloths are handy, as they help prevent people from using harsh surfaces, such as shirts, tissues and paper towels to remove unsightly fingerprints and dirt from lenses.
- Retaining bands wrap around the head and are ideal for sports enthusiasts.
- Use a storage clip that mounts to car visors, which allows sunglasses to always be easily accessible, but safe from hot elements.