When selecting sunglasses in bulk, it is important to choose a shape that is opposite of your facial shape. For example, if you have a square shape, avoid square sunglasses. Additionally, it is important to focus on the following when selecting whole sale sunglasses.
- If sunglasses rest too heavy on the cheeks, choose a different pair.
- Do the sunglasses extend too far along the sides of your face? Choose a smaller pair.
- Do the arms rest property on the ears? If not, the sunglasses are too small. This is common for men with larger facial features.
- Do the sunglasses let in too much light along the sides or bottom of the frame? If so, this means they are too small.
- Make sure the sunglasses work with facial coloring and hairstyles. Based on occasions and weight fluctuations, this makes sunglasses appear differently.
More people are looking to sunglasses as a fashion statement. Merging fashion and sunglasses is becoming an absolute must these days. The significant benefit includes glare reducing polarized lenses and UV protection. Bright colored sunglasses are popular this upcoming season, as they add a touch of chic class to any outfit.
Glitter, rhinestone or transparent embellishments are appearing on a variety of accessories, from designer wholesale sunglasses, shoes and handbags to clothing.
Retro chic is very popular, especially when pairing with cat-eye or mirrored lenses. These look excellent with a variety of colors, sizes, shapes and materials, which gives them a fresh look.
If properly taken care of, sunglasses can last several years. However, if frames or lenses are chipping, peeling or scratching, it is best to invest in a new pair. To keep up with current trends, sunglass specialists recommend purchasing a new pair every year.
Olympic Eyewear offers a wide variety of popular and upcoming sunglass styles. They feature retail pricing, which allows boutiques, big box stores and other retailers to purchase bulk sunglasses. With a larger selection in stock, retailers can take advantage of this year's booming sunglass market.
Olympic Eyewear features a wide selection of brands, styles and men's, women's and children's sunglasses.