Olympic Eyewear offers the latest seasonal sunglasses trends for 2013. Whether customers are looking to dawn the latest round shades, translucent frames, embellished shades or bold print patterns, their wide selection is sure to accommodate all customers.
The latest sunglasses trends includes:
- Aviator-style glasses that feature mirrored lenses are extremely popular this season, lending a special "Top Gun" look to any outfit.
- Round styles are especially hot this summer, thanks to the release of "Gatsby," which has helped usher in Roaring Twenties style in a big way.
- The cat-eye styles from the 50's and 60's are also popular this season, whether it's dawning bold colors or subtle metallic shades. These retro-frames flatter several face shapes and compliment casual or formal attire.
- Half-rim styles are also becoming popular once again, lending a certain retro, yet modern, look to any stylish outfit.
- Translucent-style sunglasses trends are gaining popularity. It's a subtle trend that offers clear, see-through colors that pair well with the latest bags, shoes and jewelry. These are also especially classy for upscale, formal events.
- Oversized styles are especially iconic. Made popular by style mavens, such as Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy Onassis, these styles remain timelessly elegant.
- Wayfarer sunglasses are synonymous with style. Worn by John Lennon and John F. Kennedy, these styles are iconic, classic symbols of the 50's and 60's.
- Prints are big this season, whether it's the classic tortoise print, black and white stripes or floral designs.
- Color is also in this season, as bright, bold colors lend the perfect shade to any warm weather attire. Turquoise, orange, purple, pink and blues are dominating this trend.
- Embellished styles are simply on fire this season, with sunglasses' designers such as DG sunglasses featuring bold patterns, rhinestones and the distinct DG logo. Some styles are even going so far as to mimic whimsical feather patterns, polka dots and lace designs.
- Once again, white sunglasses make the list this year, in part due to the popular black-and-white trend. These can be paired with any color with bright lipsticks and are extremely lightweight, making them perfect for poolside lounging.
In a competitive marketplace, many businesses are looking for trendsetting advice on the latest sunglasses styles to stock this season. Fortunately, Olympic Eyewear takes the headache-inducing hassle out of the equation. They specialize in following the latest sunglasses trends and since they focus on selling bulk sunglasses, retailers can rest assured they are getting the best prices.
Olympic Eyewear carries a wide variety of name brand sunglasses, including Locs sunglasses, DG sunglasses, X-Loop sunglasses, Biohazard sunglasses and many more.