This season's designers are focusing on several colors of the year. Trying to draw on cooler, softer colors that follow a minimalistic design, nature-drawn hues are quietly taking center stage.
These colors are dominating fabrics and clothing styles, which also influence today's accessories and sunglasses.
- Pantone 14-4313 Aquamarine – This color is a beautiful airy blue that is calming and cooling. Acting as a stress reducer, this color pairs well with glacier gray and marsala.
- Pantone 16-4725 Scuba Blue – A bright, playful turquoise, this color is reminiscent of a tropical, exotic paradise and pairs well with classic blue and Lucite(R) green.
- Pantone 14-5714 Lucite(R) Green – This soothing shade of green has a delightful minty, almost transparent glow, and looks beautiful with classic blue and scuba blue.
- Pantone 19-4052 Classic Blue – Exuding confidence, calmness and harmony, this classic blue features waterborne qualities, such as thoughtfulness. This color pairs well with sandstone and marsala.
- Pantone 14-1213 Toasted Almond – This color is a sun-tanned neutral, which offers a delightful warmth that is reminiscent of spring and summer. This organic shade pairs well with lavender herb.
- Pantone 16-1720 Strawberry Ice – A cooling, refreshing and warm color, this delightful shade emits the perfect healthy glows and looks excellent with toasted almond or tangerine.
- Pantone 15-1247 Tangerine – A juicy orange that adds a fun, lively vitality to any outfit, this color looks stunning paired with either strawberry ice or toasted almond.
- Pantone 13-0720 Custard – Sunny, sweet and cheerful, this warm tone is pleasing to the eye and looks excellent with classic blue.
- Pantone 18-1438 Marsala – As the foundation of Pantone's color palette for 2015, marsala is bold and offers substantial red-brown roots that point to earthy sophistication. This color tone looks superb with sandstone and classic blue.
- Pantone 14-4102 Glacier Gray – This masculine tone is a perfect neutral and is timeless. This looks stunning mixed with dusk blue and treetop.
- Pantone 16-4120 Dusk Blue – A favorite shade for men, this color is perfect for pairing with glacier gray and treetop.
- Pantone 18-0135 Treetop – This fertile, natural green is soothing and relaxing and pairs beautifully with glacier gray and dusk blue.
When retailers are looking for the latest bulk sunglasses fashions, it's important that they turn to Olympic Eyewear. They carefully spend time selecting popular colors that mix and match with today's latest wholesale sunglasses, including colorful X-Loop sunglasses.